KERJALSM.com Cookies policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s device, such as their personal computer, mobile telephone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about the visit, such as language preferences and other options, while helps to set things up for their next visit and make the website more useful by personalising its content. Cookies play a very important role improving the experience of using the website.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website, the user is allowing cookies to be installed in their device to tell us the following information:
- Statistical information about use of the website.
- The user’s login, to keep the user logged into the website.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The most recent searches made of the web’s services, and the personalised details of these services.
- Information about advertisements that are shown to the user.
- Details for connecting to social networks for users that access the site via their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Types of cookie used
This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Session cookies only store data while the user is on the website, while persistent cookies store data on the user’s device so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which data obtained from cookies is to be used, the website can make use of:
These cookies enable the user to explore the website or application to use the different options or services on it. For example, they are used to track web traffic, for data communication, to access restricted sections of the website, to record the content of an order, to make requests to register for or participate in events, to use security elements while browsing and to store content for publishing audio and videos.
These enable the user to access the service using certain general characteristics that are predefined in their device or that are user-defined. For example, language, type of browser used to access the service, design of selected content, geoposition of the device or regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Language preference cookies tell us which language the user selected on their first visit to the website. These cookies are persistent and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
These cookies help to efficiently manage the advertising spaces that are included in the webpage or application from which the service is provided. They are used to adapt the content of advertising to make sure that it is relevant to the user and to avoid the display of adverts that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how users interact with our website in order for the overall behaviour of all users to be analysed to help us to make improvements, and cannot be used to identify individual users. We use Google Analytics cookies called “_utma” and “_utmz”.
These cookies are used to exchange social content that is integrally managed by Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram. Our website integrates “social plug-in modules” that enable members of social networks to share and exchange content.
How are cookies administrated on the browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed in their system by changing the options settings on the browser installed in their device:
To change the cookie settings on Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section click on Content settings.
- Under Cookies there is a series of settings options.
- Further information about Google Chrome.
To change the cookie settings on Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the window click on the Firefox button.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the option Firefox will… select Use custom settings for history and you will be able to choose from different options.
- Further information about Mozilla Firefox.
To change the cookie settings on Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Safety and then the option Delete browsing history to remove the cookies. Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Further information about Internet Explorer 9.